The Experiential Producer manages best-in-class, creative projects, interactive experiences and XR Projects within events, exhibitions, expos, museum and physical spaces from acquisition through launch, with specific expertise in producing experiential, physical and digital projects.
The Experiential Producer is the nucleus of a project, serving as the primary point of communication with the client, while driving the internal project team’s process, planning, and communication.
The Experiential Producer will work independently, while receiving mentorship from Senior and Creative XR (Extended Reality) Producers. He/she will independently manage 2-5 projects simultaneously, and understands priorities in the context of agency and client expectations, turning ideas into actionable tactics, timelines, budgets and deliverables.
- Manage creative and production teams in executing experiential projects
- Foster thriving, collaborative, transparent and trusting relationships with our clients and internal teams
- Ensure project budgets, scopes and schedules are tracked and monitored, flagging any areas of scope creep, budget overages, or potential risk and working to mitigate them with the team and client
- Demonstrate solid technical expertise in the delivery of interactive and immersive media projects
- Creates, manages and oversees detailed project plans and documentation, including contracts, SOWs, changes of scope, schedules and budgets.
- Manages the day-to-day running of creative and production teams across disciplines (design, content, software development, spatial) – facilitating and leading productive conversations.
- Leads project status meetings and updates with internal teams, vendors and clients.
- Lead the discovery phases of projects and determine project approach and scope, which then need to be translated to action items.
- Continues to lead teams throughout the project lifecycle to ideate, develop, and define concept specifications and functional requirements.
- Leads production and installation teams to execute and implement designs, media content, and applications across disciplines.
- Coordinates regularly with external design and production partners (like AV integrators, fabrication teams, lighting specialists, visual content specialists, Interactive studios, and software engineers) to ensure the creative vision is integrated and executed through each phase of the project.
- Manages XR Experiences execution between creative and fabrication team to achieve seamless user-friendly experience physically in the space.
- Assigns tasks to vendors and manages production of work throughout the project lifecycle.
- Minimizes exposure to risk by identifying potential scope creep and working with internal teams and clients to mitigate risks.
- Uses appropriate methods to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Ensures resource availability and allocation.
- Measures project performance.
- Reports and escalates to management as needed.
- Manages and participates in testing and quality assurance for all deliverables.
- Ensures projects are delivered to a high-quality standard.
- Solid technical and creative production expertise – understanding creative process, design, XR development, content creation (2d/3d animation) and production workflows
- Great understanding of XR (AR,VR,MR) softwares and gaming engines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent internal and client-facing communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Diplomatic and professional when handling tough situations
- Self-starter who works well with minimal oversight
- Technology Savvy
- Proactive, high-energy, and reliable
- Ability to be resourceful locally and internationally; finding the best vendors and freelancers in the field of experiential technologies in order to achieve the best outcome of the project.
- Inspired, and self-driven while jumping in to play different roles on a project.
- Arabic language is a Plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in New Media or relevant experience in the field of XR (MR,VR,AR)
- Agency Background is a must
- Minimum 3~5 years of relevant professional experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing experiential projects such as exhibitions, interactive development, immersive media, media content and/or digital installations
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects